Silver ironing tables are designed to allow high performance and fast production. For the best use of Silver, we suggest to use with the small-end-right technique, so the iron is held with the right hand while the garment is dried by the air-blowing and the vacuum functions, and the left hand is handling the garment (if the operator is right-handed). Each type of Silver table features a built-in powerful THREE-PHASE vacuum/air-blowing unit. Operator-friendly features, such as the iron suspension, help reducing exertion and speeding up production. Silver is available in three versions, with different board sizes according to the model.
- Silver-A: Vacuum table - available with one of the following board types: Standard, Maxi, Bottle-Neck (BN).
- Silver-S: Vacuum & air-blowing table - available with one of the following board types: Maxi, Bottle-Neck (BN).
- Silver-SV: Vacuum, air-blowing and up-steaming table - available with one of the following board types: Maxi, Bottle-Neck (BN).
Available board sizes:
- Standard: dim. 1100 x 380 – small end 230 mm
- Maxi: dim. 1300 x 500 - small end 250 mm
- BN: dim. 1300 x 500 – small end 300 mm
Available options upon request:
- Built-in 5- or 9-lt boiler with electronic water level control.
- Pivoting iron rest.
- Steam iron assembly (GFV).
- Vacuum/air-blowing arms.
- Sleeve or topper shapes (either heated or non heated).
- Spotting shapes.
- Lighiting group with or without pulley and iron suspension